Larissa Warren, CPA
Larissa Warren has public accounting experience in a variety of areas, including financial statement audits of public companies, non-profit organizations and local governments, consulting services including business valuation and litigation support, and tax services for non-profit organizations.
Other interests outside of work include running, hiking, and college football.
- Montana State Society of CPA's
- Helena Chamber of Commerce - Young Professionals
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant - Montana and Texas
- Lewis and Clark Search and Rescue – Board Member
- United Way of Lewis and Clark County
- Intermountain Festival of Trees
- Master of Science in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Texas Tech University - Lubbock, Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Texas Tech University - Lubbock, Texas