Joseph F. Shevlin, CPA
“Today is the first day of the rest of your life!”
Joe has extensive experience with income tax preparation and supervision. He especially enjoys estate planning and business consulting and is often called upon for litigation support testimony.
Joe enjoys family activities, golf, hunting, skiing, tinkering, genealogy, traveling and looks forward to Arizona winters.
- Montana State Society of CPA’s - Past President and Board Member
- AICPA - Tax Division Member
- Registered Representative 1st Global Capital Corp
- Montana State Society of CPA’s - Legislative Committee
- Montana Chapter Beta Alpha Psi - Charter Member
- Helena Estate Planning Council
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Series 7 & 66
- Downtown Helena Kiwanis Club - Member and Past President
- Helena Knights of Columbus Council 844 - Treasurer
- Shodair Children’s Hospital Foundation - Board Member
- Valley Bank of Helena - Board of Directors
- School of Business Administration University of Montana - Finance Advisory Committee, Past Member
- University of Montana - Missoula, Montana
**We will not ask or request for personal or account information through this site. Any such request should be ignored and deleted. All personal and account updates must be completed in person or over the phone. Please make sure that you have set up security features on your site to protect your privacy.
Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc.