Litigation Support Services
Besides the various emotional issues involved in litigation, these matters usually always involve complex financial questions. Professionals at JCCS have the experience and training to assit in the financial aspects of litigation support.
Among other things, this may include serving as an expert witness, determining the value of a business involved in an estate or marital dissoulution, evaluating the tax impacts of proposed settlements or serving as a conservator.
We have an extensive background in working with law firms in litigation matters. We know business and we know how to assist law firms with the financial aspects that can enhance litigation strategies.
Some services and area of expertise include:
- Serving as Expert Witness or Consultants
- Divorce and Related Taxation
- Value Stock in Closely Held Business
- Professional Practices
- Employee Benefit Plans and ESOP Plans
- Lost Profits Calculation
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Insurance Claim Support
- Malpractice (Medical, Accounting, Legal)
- Debt Restructuring